You may also want to post a query on tenforums.com. There are many threads on the issue with various OS fix suggestions.
Here is the information required about my system: (IN BOLD)
AMD Graphics Card
- AMD R9 290X TRI X Vapor X 8gb
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.4.4
- Acer G246HL 1920x1080 @ 60hz HDMI to HDMI
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS HERO ATX MOTHERBOARD - BIOS VERSION 22.01
- INTEL CORE i7-4970K @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), 4.0GHzMake and model number; e.g. FX 9590
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- 16GB RAM installed
Describe your issue:
- Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
I'm having issues with AMD software updates for my graphics card. Everytime I update to the newest RADEON software I get a big mess up with my graphics on ARK Survival Evolved (which I'm play a lot at the moment) BUT, on top of this the update makes my windows taskbar and windows button not work at all.
- Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
ARK Survival Evolved (most graphics intensive game I'm playing at the moment), ARK version 261 (will be version 262 by 10:30am ET)
- Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
I'm using medium-high settings @ 1920x1080