1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 13, 2017 2:41 AM by rebelyell

Windows 10 Fall 2017 Creator's Update to have option to limit Windows Update bandwidth

black_zion

Sadly I doubt if this function will be able to reduce the speed to 0.0000001%...

Limit Windows Update Bandwidth in Windows 10 - Winaero

Windows 10 Limit Update Bandwidth

• Re: Windows 10 Fall 2017 Creator's Update to have option to limit Windows Update bandwidth
          rebelyell

wow i like this one.. will it go to 0% and 1 k/bit or 0 k/bits this would be a nice feature. i see next patch will have internet telemitry spyware to counter lieing to them. they already know your provider. this should be good to watch..

i just had visions of millions of people and i mean every single person with win 10 testing the slider to min just to see how far it goes lol.

.0000001% would be sufficient enough to never get updates caught up. maybe get 1 update kb every 2 years at that rate. if this proves successful i may get windows in few years or more..

dont forget to copy or right down the registry keys data on first implement. so you can fix it after they try to reverse this..