Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- AMD HD 8450G + HD 8670M dual graphics
Desktop or Laptop System
- Laptop Asus X550DP - XX146H
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Catalyst Control Center, Version: 2015.0804.21.41908
- Display Devices
- Build-in Display due to being a Laptop (notebook)
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Was not able to find the information.
- AMD A6-5350M APU with Radeon HD graphics 2900 Mhz , 2 cores.
- 4 GB Ram.
Describe your issue:
- I was trying to update my drivers since I noticed that they were out-dated . I tried with the auto-find utility, however when updating and restarting, and starting the auto-utility again, it shoes the same update meaning that the initial update has not happened (I suspect corruption files or something like that). I also tried the manual download of graphics driver, however this was not effective as well. I do get some notifications that my drivers are out of date, but when I try to update, the "auto-utility" scenario happens.
Can someone please help me in order to update my drivers?