2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2017 9:09 AM by ray_m

Problems with the Diamond one touch Video Capture V500MAC.

stevedabarber

Hi I just bought the Diamond one touch Video Capture V500MAC.

I can get the video camera playing on the mac and I can record but only for a few seconds then the picture and sound turns into a green screen and I have to quit everything and restart everything to get the picture back again, then it goes.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

• Re: Problems with the Diamond one touch Video Capture V500MAC.
          stevedabarber

OK just incase anyone else has this problem, by process of elimination I have worked out that its the battery being not flat but not enough charge to supply the picture. I was running the camera off of the 9v cable adapter from the charger when i had this problem. I tried the V500mac on the Wii and it worked perfect so I tried the Battery (charged) on the cam and it's worked great, just before the battery ran out of charge I got the same problem as before, changed the Battery for the new one and it's all good again.

So like I said if you have this problem of the picture dropping out try a new battery.

Cheers if anyone was looking into this for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Problems with the Diamond one touch Video Capture V500MAC.
            ray_m

MODERATOR NOTE:  I am glad to see you have resolved your issue. To help keep this post on topic and help other with a similar issue, I am locking this thread.