- AMD Ryzen 1700X not overclocked.
- Asus X370-Pro mobo with latest (0805) BIOS and previous BIOS (0612), "Normal" settings.
- Corsair H60 liquid cooling with 2 fans (push-pull) on Cooler Master HAF-X case (CPU and Water Pump terminals used). Using 4 fans in the case.
- AC in the room, at 18-20º.
- No significant load (even idle). The only "unusual" process would be Oracle VM VirtualBox, idle Ubuntu VM. Boot OS is Win10 64-bits, updated.
It has happened several times. The cooler fans start to work at 100% (with the corresponding noise). I check HWiNFO, and CPU Tctl temperature (red arrow) goes up and up until it reaches 100º and the computer turns off automatically (I always try to turn it off before that happens). Meanwhile, CPU temperature (green arrow) remains in the range of 35º-45º.
Any help is appreciated.