- Windows 10 64bit
- Radeon Software 15.11 (Cause I cant upgrade...)
- Gigabyte GA-AX370 Gaming K7 - F2 Bios (Afraid to flash it)
- R5 1600x (no OC)
- AMD R7 370 (no OC)
- DDR4 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2B3200C16W (Only 2400mhz utilized through bios)
- Sharkoon WPM 700w
It all began five or so months before, when ReLive was introduced.
I upgraded my drivers, restarted and everything worked fine.
Later I had massivly problems with the driver, my sound was gone and I had blackscreen for a few seconds.
Some minutes later it was over, but the sound was still gone, my speakers were activated in the windows settings
instead of my headphones. I opened a thread here and was suggested to downloadand run DDU, this fixed
it for some days, I stopped researching and trying.
Now I killed everything that was linked to AMD.
I installed the new driver "non-whql-win10-64bit-radeon-software-crimson-relive-17.6.2-june13".
It only lasts for like 2 hours till windows installs this folder "C:\AMD\WU-CCC2"
And inside "C:\AMD\WU-CCC2\ccc2_install" this script called "LaunchWLApp.bat" gets launched.
start %SYSTEMDRIVE%\AMD\WU-CCC2\ccc2_install\WULaunchApp.exe "-ReInstall"
In this folder there is a WUCNLog.log file with this ontop:
"Log file created and initiating the pcrocess... --This is the original text, not my typo
Starting the process..
Checking for previous instances of CCC installed through WU.
Check for any CN instance, installed through CIM.
Found CN instance installed through CIM.
Successfully uninstalled CN instance which is installed through CIM."
I dont have a clue how to fix this, I think someone forgot to include a "stop" in a script that
keeps looping itself and prevents me from upgrading to the new driver.
What I already have done:
- Removed Drivers through the Control Panel
- Removed all remaining folders and files
- Removed left over registry entries
- Runned amdcleanuputility.exe
- deinstalled my GPU drivers from the device manager
- Run a windows tool to show and hide Windows updates, to block them from downloading
I hope someone can help me, thank you for reading this.
With kind regards,
Deadalus, aka Lucas.