7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2017 6:29 PM by rebelyell

Get_Device_Removed_Reason

reginkay

Já tentei instalar todas as versões dos drivers mas não consegio resolver erro, não sei oque fazer pois já formatei meu PC varias vezes tentando solucionar isso, já liguei no atendimento da EA, e não consta erro do batlefield 1, alguem me ajuda a solucionar por favor.

I have tried to install all the versions of the drivers but I can not solve the problem, I do not know what to do because I have already formatted my PC several times trying to solve this, I called EA service, and there is no error in batlefield 1, someone helps me solve please

• Re: Get_Device_Removed_Reason
          ray_m

Please provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION  with your question.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            reginkay

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card
              • Make and model; e.g. AMD RX 470 4 GB
            • Desktop

• Operating System
              • E.g. Windows 10 64bit
            • Driver version installed
              • E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.6.2 (all drivers has tested)
            • Display Devices
              • Make and model, connection/adapter in use, resolution and refresh rate;  Positivo 1440 x 900 @60Hz Active DP to HDMI adapter

• Motherboard + Bios Revision
              • Make and model; e.g. Asus SABERTOOTH FX 990 R.2 Bios Version 2901
            • CPU/APU
              • Make and model number; e.g. FX 8350
            • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
              • E.g. AKASA VIPER 700W 80 PLUS
            • RAM
              • Amount of memory installed; e.g. 16GB

Describe your issue:

• Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
            • Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
            • Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
            • If possible, include a screenshot or video link
            • Every time I try to play batlefield 1 during the game the game crashes with directx error I already tried to change to directx 11 or 12 it does not work already update the whole computer already formatted and did not solve this error happens only in the game batlefiedl 1, already tried to play in the Windwos 7 and I have the same problem I already installed drivers in the old versions (16.4.4 / 16.3 / 16.1 etc ...) does not solve do not know what to do me help me issue2.png3.png 4.pnge1.png
            • 1.png
            • 5.png1.png
                ray_m

You are using a very old driver.

Try installing the latest Crimson 17.7.1 driver. In Wattman, set GPU Power Limit to 50% and hit apply.

Bringing in  kingfish black_zion goodplay for their suggestions.

goodplay

Where to start after reading through your msinfo (i may be wrong in some, can't translate it).

If you scroll down to "erros do windows" of your report, you can web search many of the errors for possible fixes.

But here's a couple of possibles to get you started,

MSVCR 120 error is usually related to MS Visual C++ 2013, you need to update/install/reinstall or repair (you should probably do this for all versions, or wait for one of the others to cause an error).

msvcpCapture.PNG

BF1 errors, the two most common fixes are disable origin overlay and repair/remove/reinstall the games directx files,

bf1Capture.PNG

Ignore the bf4 ref, web search for the "how to".

You should also check that OS directx is up to date/not corrupt/missing files.

Then you have the OS watchdog/livekernel/tdr errors, any OC's, then reset to default for troubleshooting.

I also see quite a lot of non critical telemetry errors, which may/may not be causing issues, and other OS mentions(which i can't translate to make sense of).

Is your OS legit/activated, running as Admin.

MS support or tenforums.com for any OS queries.

Others may have some other suggestions.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  rebelyell

i was just looking through my bf1 files . it seems they changed since i last installed it.. so my old fix wont work.

but goodplay  is correct on all of this i just wanted to emphasize too definately disable the origin overlay, also the hardware reporting,