2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2017 4:45 AM by levicz

Problem with radeon r7 250x

levicz

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I need a help, I have a video card model r7 250x 1gb gddr5. I installed it with the CD that comes with it, and one day I decided to update its drivers for the software of the own amd but from where was the problem began. After updating the computer behaved strangely and then out of nowhere, I tried to connect again and always came up to the login screen and turned off, sometimes it was blue screen, I removed the card and the computer worked normally, I need help because despite Having already bought another it would help me a lot on a second desktop.

• Re: Problem with radeon r7 250x
          goodplay

Please supply INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION on the system you intend to use.

• Re: Problem with radeon r7 250x
              levicz

Informations:

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit directx12

Mortherboard: Asus H81M-A/BR  (2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 2 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Video, Gigabit LAN) / BIOS AMI (03/09/2015)

Processor: QuadCore Intel Core i5-4460, 3400 MHz (34 x 100)

RAM : 2X Kingston HyperX KHX1866C10D3/8G 8 GB DDR3-1866 DDR3 SDRAM 

Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster S19C301  [18.5" LCD]  (HXFF202771) 60GHz, Im using VGA conection.

Adapter: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600  (1 GB)

Driver version: I don't know but when i tried to install the video card i use the most recent available on amd site

Energy supply: Evga 80 plus white 100-W1-0500-KR

And the problem is that I tried to update the driver after a long time using outdated and at the end of the installation the computer acted strangely, started turning itself off, came to the login screen and hung up. I removed the video card and the computer normally ran as spoken above.