The essence of the problem is that after a certain time OverDrive stops working on the set values, and he puts them on the average values. This happens in cases such as:
1) the computer was turned on and not much was loaded (example used only browser), if it is then turn on the game, the Overdrive stops working on the set values;
2) during game play to fold and let the computer idle after Overdrive again will put their values.
I have to reboot the computer to Overdrive earned. It is very cause trouble. What to do? I do not think 80 degrees video card - is overheating.
- Software version Radeon - 17.6.2
- Editorial Radeon - Crimson ReLive
- Set of graphics chips - AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
- The amount of memory - 3072 MB
- Memory type - GDDR5
- The core frequency - 940 MHz
- Version of Windows - Windows 10 (64 bit)
- System Memory - 16 GB
- Type CPU - Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.