So yeah, I've been struggling with this for a while now and did find some answers but they don't work, or I don't understand the solution.
Until yesterday, every time I start up my pc I received a bsod just minutes after starting the pc. Now I thought I finally got rid of that yesterday by updating the BIOS. I did get rid of the bsod screen itself, though, the pc still resets a few minutes after starting (error still says BlueScreen, see below).
The weird thing is, it's just that one time, every time. I updated the drivers, uninstalled the old ones, and I tried updating to older drivers.
This is what I receive after the reset:
- Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
- OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
- Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Files that help describe the problem:
This is what I received before: http://i.imgur.com/JjQF6pb.jpg
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
- Intel Core i5 2300 @ 2.80GHz
- Corsair RM650x
- HyperX 16,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 (8-8-8-22)
- ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8H61-M (LGA1155)
- MSI Radeon RX 480 GAMING X 8GB
- 500GB Seagate ST3500413AS ATA Device (SATA)
- 250GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO (SSD)
I don't know what to do anymore. Help?