- AMD Graphics Card
- ASUS AMD Radeon Fury X 4 GB HBM
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 7 64bit
- Driver version installed
- Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.5.1
- Driver Packaging Version
- Display Devices
- LG 24MP77HM-P IPS 1920x1080 @56 - 75Hz HDMI to HDMI
- LG 24MP77HM-P IPS 1920x1080 @56 - 75Hz DisplayPort to HDMI
- ASUS Maximus VIII Hero
- Intel Core i7 6700K
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Chieftec A-135(ASP-1000CB)1000W
- Kingston HyperX Savage 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz
- BIOS Version
- I`m playing in games as PUGB(Playerunknowns Battlegrounds) or in Rust or in Dead Space 3 or another game and some times drivers crashes. In simple works on computer drivers works good.
- Screen freezes for a few seconds
- Screen goes black for a few seconds
- Screen comes back to normal(Display driver stopped responding and has recovered succesfully warning pops up)
I don`t overclocking my system, CPU and GPU works in stock frequency.
I already tried this Graphics driver stopped responding and has recovered....TDR fix and DDU with full reinstalling AMD Video drivers but it`s don`t help me.
Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.