• Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.2.1-Feb10
      • Display Devices
        • 2 x Dell U2414H - DVI
      • Motherboard
        • Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel Core i7-3770K, 3900 Mhz
      • RAM
        • 2 x 8 GB DDR3-1600 (Crucial BLS8G3D1609DS1S00)
        • 2 x 4 GB DDR3-1333 (Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3/4GX)

I experience a very annoying problem and I was unable to solve it in the past months. When I install the latest AMD driver on my PC, the screen turns black during the install (only the cursor is visible), and after that my PC is not able to boot the Windows. It stucks when the loading animation is visible. I tried with many different drivers using DDU before every install, but none of them worked, except the 17.2.1.

So right now I can use my PC only with the mentioned driver which came out in February, and also I am not able to turn on the Windows Update, because it installs the latest driver automatically and cause the black screen problem all the time.

I found similar forum topics on different websites but none of the mentioned solutions helped me to solve this issue.

Here are some drivers what I tried to install today:

- Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.6.2-June13

- Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.5.1-May4

- Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.4.1-Apr3

If you need more details about my PC to help me troubleshoot the problem, please let me know! Thank you in advance!

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.