2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2017 9:12 AM by amdmatt

Can't run games in fullscreen after upgrading win7 to win10

renfari

Hello, If you could help with this, I'd appreciate it, thank you.

Games I've tried it with: Eve Online and Path Of Exile.

A support ticket with Eve Online developers said the problem was with my graphics card which is why I'm contacting you now.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my driver which is up to date. I'll attach dxdiag report to help you.

I tried to follow the instructions in this video from youtube which highlights problems with windows 10 and games in fullscreen: Fix Screen Resolution Problem in Windows 10 - YouTube . A windows update removed the "advanced options" from the menu, so I cannot use this method to try to sort the issue.

In the events log on the device manager window I have an old report from 6/6/17, I have reinstalled the driver so I'm not sure if this is relevant but I include the event log in case it's helpful:

Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_683D&SUBSYS_32331682&REV_00\4&2534e90f&0&0010 requires further installation.

This is the error I get when trying to launch Path Of Exile fullscreen as it crashes:

"": In source code file:..\Device\D3D9\DeviceD3D9.cpp at line 198, Processing file:

Error: E_NOTIMPL

Description: Not implemented

If there is any other information I can provide for you, please ask and I will try my best,

Thank you in advance

Neil