AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can't run games in fullscreen after upgrading win7 to win10

Question asked by renfari on Jun 26, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 14, 2017 by amdmatt

Hello, If you could help with this, I'd appreciate it, thank you.

Games I've tried it with: Eve Online and Path Of Exile.

A support ticket with Eve Online developers said the problem was with my graphics card which is why I'm contacting you now.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my driver which is up to date. I'll attach dxdiag report to help you.

I tried to follow the instructions in this video from youtube which highlights problems with windows 10 and games in fullscreen: Fix Screen Resolution Problem in Windows 10 - YouTube . A windows update removed the "advanced options" from the menu, so I cannot use this method to try to sort the issue.

In the events log on the device manager window I have an old report from 6/6/17, I have reinstalled the driver so I'm not sure if this is relevant but I include the event log in case it's helpful:

Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_683D&SUBSYS_32331682&REV_00\4&2534e90f&0&0010 requires further installation.

This is the error I get when trying to launch Path Of Exile fullscreen as it crashes:

"": In source code file:..\Device\D3D9\DeviceD3D9.cpp at line 198, Processing file:

Error: E_NOTIMPL

Description: Not implemented

If there is any other information I can provide for you, please ask and I will try my best,

Thank you in advance

Neil

Attachments

Outcomes