25 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2017 11:10 AM by amdmatt

R7 260x Crashing - Catalyst 15.8

microzlo

Hello. I have a problem with the computer. During the game, the computer with the sound looping is turned off. At first I thought this problem was connected to the power supply and I replaced it.

After I thought that the problem is with overheating. Accelerated the fan itself to the GPU. I constantly clean the system unit of dust and dirt. ( sorry, use google translate )

characteristics:
      CPU/ AMD FX 8320 . 3.5 hhz / in boo
      GPU/ AMD Radeon r7 260x.
      Power supply/ Thermaltake litepower 500w

Motherboard/ asrock m3n78d fx

max temp GPU in first game ( PUBG ) 65-70. Next game i have crash.... idk what problem pls help me/

HJ9WuNoZ89c.jpg

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

• Re: Problem pc
          amdmatt

Your driver is quite old, please try updating Windows fully and then updating to Crimson 17.6.2.

• Re: R7 260x Crashing - Catalyst 15.8
            rebelyell

this is the foreign legal version of the asrock pro 3. this a statement for eveyone that is helping. the asrock pro 3 is illegal in other countries. so this is the differences, 8Mb AMI Legal BIOS , nvidia nforce 270d chipset, united overclocking capable. ok..

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                microzlo

The computer worked more when i play PUBG. I reinstalled windows and dropped 30% clore clock speed.

Computer:

Computer Type                                     PC с ACPI on base x64

Operating System                                  Windows 10 Pro Professional

OS Service Pack                                   -

Internet Explorer                                 9.11.14393.0

DirectX                                           DirectX 12.0

Computer Name                                     DESKTOP-D7CPEA0

User Name                                         pc

Logon Domain                                      DESKTOP-D7CPEA0

Date / Time                                       2017-07-05 / 18:12

Motherboard:

CPU Type                                          4x , 3500 MHz

Motherboard Name                                  Unknown

Motherboard Chipset                               nVIDIA MCP78

System Memory                                     8176 MB

DIMM3: Corsair CMV4GX3M1A1333C9                   4 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM  (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz)  (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)

DIMM4: Hynix HMT351U6CFR8C-H9                     4 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM  (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz)  (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz)  (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)

BIOS Type                                         AMI (12/16/11)

Display:

Video Adapter                                     AMD Radeon R7 200 Series  (2048 MB)

Video Adapter                                     AMD Radeon R7 200 Series  (2048 MB)

Monitor                                           Acer V223W  [22" LCD]  (LBQ0C16840G5)

Multimedia:

Audio Adapter                                     ATI Radeon HDMI @ Контроллер High Definition Audio (Microsoft) [1002-AAC0] [NoDB]

Audio Adapter                                     nVIDIA MCP78 - High Definition Audio Controller

[ BIOS ]

BIOS Properties:

Vendor                                            American Megatrends Inc.

Version                                           P1.00

Release Date                                      12/16/2011

Size                                              1024 KB

Boot Devices                                      Floppy Disk, Hard Disk, CD-ROM, ATAPI ZIP, LS-120

Capabilities                                      Flash BIOS, Shadow BIOS, Selectable Boot, EDD, BBS

Supported Standards                               DMI, ACPI

Expansion Capabilities                            PCI, USB

[ Motherboard ]

Motherboard Properties:

Manufacturer                                      ASRock

Product                                           M3N78D FX

[ Processors / AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor ]

Processor Properties:

Manufacturer                                      AMD

Version                                           AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor

Serial Number                                     To Be Filled By O.E.M.

Asset Tag                                         To Be Filled By O.E.M.

Part Number                                       To Be Filled By O.E.M.

External Clock                                    200 MHz

Maximum Clock                                     3500 MHz

Current Clock                                     3500 MHz

Type                                              Central Processor

Voltage                                           1.3 V

Status                                            Disabled by BIOS

Socket Designation                                CPUSocket

HTT / CMP Units                                   1 / 8

CPU Properties:

CPU Type 4x

CPUID CPU Name AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor

CPUID Revision 00600F20h

CPU Speed:

CPU Clock 3500.0 MHz

CPU Cache:

L1 Code Cache 64 KB

L1 Data Cache 16 KB

L2 Cache 2 MB (Asynchronous)

L3 Cache 8 MB

microzlo

--------[ Sensor ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sensor Properties:

Sensor Type Winbond W83627DHG-P (ISA 290h)

Chassis Intrusion Detected No

Temperatures:

Motherboard 39 °C (102 °F)

CPU 32 °C (90 °F)

MCP 56 °C (133 °F)

Aux 29 °C (84 °F)

Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 33 °C (91 °F)

Cooling Fans:

CPU 1671 RPM

Voltage Values:

CPU Core 0.92 V

+3.3 V 3.30 V

+5 V 5.54 V

+12 V 12.46 V

+5 V Standby 5.21 V

VBAT Battery 2.53 V

rebelyell

you have the ram in wrong slots and you can not run 2 different kinds of ram.. they also have different timming you cant do that.

you need exact matching ram sticks in slot 2 and 4..

fix the ram issue..!!!!!!

rebelyell

set your cpu at 1.34 volt  minimum ..if you see a setting cpu/nb set it the same.

i dont see it here but when you go into your uefi bios set the hyperthreading too 2200mhz or 2400mhx if you can set nb northbridge the same as hyperthread ht .. do this once you have the ram issue fixed. i suggest getting a matched set if you can afford it  2x4gb or 2x8gb is better. if you cant afford a set use the corsair stick and get exact same number that is on it but i dont recommend that . they need to be stamped at factory at same time in the machine so they are axactly the same without erroring out..

post back. 

rebelyell

i wouldnt use it until ram fixed . everytime it system crashes you mess up windows and all kinds of issues could mess up your drive also.

rebelyell

put them in dimm slot 2 and dimm slot 4 ..... not 3 and 4

2 of 2 people found this helpful