Unfortunately I do not know English, so I'll write through Google Translate!
I have a Samsung Ativ Book 8 NP870z5e-x01 (Intel Graphics 4000; AMD Radeon HD8870m; 8GB RAM)
Reinstalled the new Window 7 (64 bit).
After installing the video driver amd radeon 8870m, the computer does not turn on. Different versions of drivers behave differently. I.e:
1. I start installing the driver, reboot and then a surprise.
2. The PC does not start up. Error versions:
- blue screen
- recovery after an error in windows
- hangs on loading windows
3. Sometimes it is possible to run through the "last successful configuration" or through the "safe mode".
4. After a little effort, when it turns out to run windows, I delete the driver amd radeon 8870m.
It's only then that the PC starts up without any effort and without a driver.
PS: Prompt please the decision of a problem.