AnsweredAssumed Answered

Eyefinity breaks with certain games

Question asked by pungmunken on Jun 19, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 28, 2017 by amdmatt

So I've got an AMD FX-8370 with 32GB ram and a bunch of SSD's and stuff. One Saphire Radeon RX480 Nitro+ 8GB graphics card and three Samsung monitors, two of them are C27F396FHU curved and one SyncMaster SA950. Windows 10 Pro version 1703 build 15063.413 and graphics driver version 22.19.162.4.

Configuring and running Eyefinity over all three monitors works like a charm until I try to run Elite Dangerous, then the SyncMaster loses it's signal. I can go into the settings in on the other two monitors and set resolution to 5760x1080, then everything goes blank for a few seconds like it's reconfiguring but then it goes back to the two monitors on the sides. The funny thing is that even when I exit the game the SyncMaster doesn't get it's signal back. I have to go into Radeon settings, remove Eyefinity and reconfigure it.

I know I've run the game in Eyefinity but I get the feeling that it was before I upgraded to the RX480, I had two R9 380's a while back. I still have those cards laying around but I'm hoping I won't have to downgrade to get this to work. Dirt 3 and 4 works perfectly on all three monitors...

Anyone got any idea's?

Outcomes