• ASUS Z97-A-USB3.1
      • CPU/APU
        • Intel i5-4690K
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • EVGA SuperNova 650 G2 80+ GOLD 650W
      • RAM
        • 16GB RAM

Describe your issue:

Hi, I've had this issue with my Relive since I got my GPU back in February and hope you can help. Relive crashes constantly and reliably on these games: Rust, BeamNG Drive, and Kerbal Space Program. If it does crash on other games in the way I am about to describe, then I have yet to try those with Relive as of yet. Regardless of whether I am recording or am simply loading into the game, Relive will crash and the game in question crashes when the game loads into the menu screen and any attempt to navigate through it. Sometimes I don't even have to click anything, just moving the mouse causes a crash and worse, automatically crash on their own accord without any user input. After a crash of any sort, if I try using Relive again, regardless of what it is I'm recording, desktop included, it's nothing but a black screen and my mouse. I can hear sound, but no video is shown besides the cursor unless a full restart of the computer is done.

I've tried multiple settings and resolutions to attempt to solve the issue, but nothing seems to work and I'm on the brink of simply doing a complete wipe of the OS in a vain hope to solve the issue.

- Rust Rust on Steam Version Alpha 21054. BeamNG Drive BeamNG.drive on Steam Version 0.9.0.3. Kerbal Space Program Kerbal Space Program on Steam Version 1.3

- Rust: Fantastic (Maxed), 1440x900 (Windowed, full screen not available.)

~ BeamNG Drive: 1440x900, Full Screen, DoF, SSAO, HDR, AA: FXAA, Mesh Quality: High, Textures: Normal, Lighting Quality: High, Shader Quality: N/A, Post Processing Quality: Normal, Anisotropic Filtering: X4.

~ Kerbal Space Program: 1440x900 Presets maxed.

- I have a video uploading atm.

Here is an event viewer copy of my error.

Faulting application name: amddvr.exe, version: 10.1.1.1682, time stamp: 0x593efd2f

Faulting module name: amddvr.exe, version: 10.1.1.1682, time stamp: 0x593efd2f

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x0000000000096848

Faulting process id: 0x199c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d2e5e172790b59

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\amddvr.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\amddvr.exe

Report Id: b29db00e-51d8-11e7-82d6-305a3a7cb066

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.