2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2017 4:21 PM by gamer_devil

Driver Problem and PC not working correctly

gamer_devil

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card

• Desktop or Laptop System

Asus X555DG (its full amd hardware) i only typed the model and found the pc

• Operating System

Windows 10 64bit

• Driver version installed

Radeon Software ReLive Edition driver version 17.10.1731 (actually cant find the hardware installed) this is a really good job...like a pc forgotten by god...

• Display Devices

Generic Monitor Plug and Play

• Motherboard

AsusTek X555DG

• CPU/APU

AMD A10 8700P 10 compute cores 4 CPU + 6 GPU (i dont see that much power in this processor

• Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage

actually is a Laptop

• RAM

8 GB (6 GB because of the dedicated video graphics)

Describe your issue:

• Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
      • I paid 500 € for this laptop, i tought it was a beast with the games...everytime there is a driver i have to pray it works perfectly with my hardware...the hardware seems like 10€ of hardware...the processor seems won't work perfectly...
      • the new driver wont find the hardware ...the 17.10.1731
      • Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
      • Need For Speed most wanted 2005 with high Graphics IT LAGS....SERIOUSLY...A GAME OF THE 2005 MAKE LAG TO THIS LAPTOP OF 2016?!....
      • Payday 2 ...i have to low all the settings because of this laptop wont work correctly
      • Team Fortress 2...really ...i tought better from all the money i wasted for this laptop
      • Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
      • well ...i dont use alot the radeon settings....

PLS... help me...i dont know what to do anymore with this laptop