Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Desktop or Laptop System
Asus X555DG (its full amd hardware) i only typed the model and found the pc
- Operating System
Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
Radeon Software ReLive Edition driver version 17.10.1731 (actually cant find the hardware installed) this is a really good job...like a pc forgotten by god...
- Display Devices
Generic Monitor Plug and Play
AMD A10 8700P 10 compute cores 4 CPU + 6 GPU (i dont see that much power in this processor
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
actually is a Laptop
8 GB (6 GB because of the dedicated video graphics)
Describe your issue:
- Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
- I paid 500 € for this laptop, i tought it was a beast with the games...everytime there is a driver i have to pray it works perfectly with my hardware...the hardware seems like 10€ of hardware...the processor seems won't work perfectly...
- the new driver wont find the hardware ...the 17.10.1731
- Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
- Need For Speed most wanted 2005 with high Graphics IT LAGS....SERIOUSLY...A GAME OF THE 2005 MAKE LAG TO THIS LAPTOP OF 2016?!....
- Payday 2 ...i have to low all the settings because of this laptop wont work correctly
- Team Fortress 2...really ...i tought better from all the money i wasted for this laptop
- Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
- well ...i dont use alot the radeon settings....
PLS... help me...i dont know what to do anymore with this laptop