Desktop

Operating System: Windows 10

CPU: AMD FX 8320

Motherboard: ASRock 990X Killer

RAM: 8gb

GPU Gigabyte R9 390

PSU: EVGA 750 Supernova

Drivers: Problem existed on both 17.6.1 and 17.4.4

Displays: two 27in BenQ 1080p 60hz monitors, one using HDMI other using diplay port to HDMI

A few days ago while I was playing Overwatch, my screen began to artifact and after a few seconds the screen went blank then recovered. Windows then popped up a message saying my drivers had failed and that they had recovered. After another minute my whole system crashed giving the error Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error. SO after this i rebooted my computer and decided to update my drivers to 17.4.4, after this my computer ran fine for about a day, being able to handle playing games like Overwatch and CS:GO. The next morning I ran into the same problem as my screen began to artifact and eventual either freezing the screen or causing the gpu to no longer give and output to the screen. During this time it also continued to give the error message that my drivers had failed and recovered. So I then decided to update my drivers to 17.6.1. This fixed the problem again for about another 24 hours. Now this morning my computer started up and crashed almost immediately giving the error Thread_Stuck_In_Device_Driver. Now anytime I start the system the whole thing crashes or doesn't output any signal to the screen. The whole system has been together with no changes for about a year and a half and there has been no problems of this nature before. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.