Let me see I do not forget any piece of information:
Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Make and model; AMD Radeon RX 460
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Noname desktop box.
- Operating System
- Ubuntu 16.04 64bit
- Driver version installed
- amdgpu-pro 17.10-414273
- Display Devices
- 32" Benq PD3200U 3840x2160 @60Hz Active DP
- MSI Z87M-G43
- Intel i5 4750 @ 3.2Ghz
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- 800W ATX power supply
Describe your issue:
- Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and
the steps required to reproduce the issue.
*1. Open a terminal and type openscad 2. Select Basic/CSG.scad example
file3. Program ends with segment violation error *
- Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
- *2015.03-2+df amd64 (problem keeps on happening on newer nightly
builds). However, problem does not happen with this
binary: OpenSCAD-20170302T221238.git14322d7.glibc2.14-x86_64.AppImage you
- Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D
- *I have the stock Ubuntu 16.04 desktop set to 3840x2160@60Hz with
scale of 1.12 for menu titles and menus.*
- If possible, include a screenshot or video link of the issue
and after the error app closes and terminal shows *
Let me know if you need any additional information.
Thanks. Please wait for our next driver and check the issue status.
Yep, I can report the problem is gone with 17.30 driver version.