This is a mobility product and the specs are defined by the laptop manufacturer. For instance if you had an HP ZBook 15 G2 with FirePro M5100, the answer would be yes thru DP according to the specs below:
This in a Dell Precision M4800. Do you know if there's a way to change them on it. I have tried changing it through the AMD interface but it won't allow me to enter a custom resolution that high.
Custom resolution is only allowed under two circumstances:
- GPU must support the desired resolution
- Display must support the desired resolution
It is not clear to me what you are trying to do. The information you provided is very vage. Did you contact DELL support?
- How do you want to get 2560x1080:
- What is your monitor's make an model?
- Which output are you using on your DELL Precision M4800?
- Are you using a docking station?
- What kind of cable and/or adapter are you using?