9 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2017 11:16 PM by derrickgott007

A formal introduction

mech_cheese

First of all I would like to introduce myself to everyone in the AMD community. A lot of you know me from Twitter as mech_cheese but I feel as though a more formal introduction would be better. My name is Randy Gunter, I am 35 years old and I live in Ozark, AR. I have quite a large family which I devote most of my time to. Between my wife and I we have 7 beautiful children, 6 girls and 1 boy, ranging in age from 14 to 4 (Yes my son is the youngest). We are a tech loving family with me leading the way and teaching each one of them what I know so that they will never be left in the dark as far as technology goes.

I am also a gamer when I do have the free time, I enjoy all genres of games but mostly survival and racing simulators. I started gaming as a kid playing on our Atari 2600 with my older brother on a small black and white tv that my grandma had given us. Due to my internet connection where I live I cannot stream on twitch as much as I would love to but I enjoy being able to watch others stream. I have numerous hobbies as well besides gaming. I have a vinyl plotter which I make decals with, wood working, screen printing and wrenching on cars just to name a few. I currently have a technical certificate in Automotive Service Technology from my local college and have decided to return again this fall and pursue a bachelors in Computer Information Systems.

I will be quite a bit more active in the community as well as on Twitter. I hope that I get to know each and everyone to some extent and if I can be of assistance to anyone whether it is something tech related or any of my other acquired skills. If you would like to know anything else about me feel free to ask.

Randy Gunter

@Mech_Cheese