I have a problem with games. My AMD built PC (RX480 GPU & Ryzen 5 1600) is crashing at GTA IV, Metro Last Light, Metro 2033, Crysis1, Crysis Warhead, Dirt3: Complete Edition...
The interesting thing is, when PC freezed/ crashed, RGB LEDs of my graphics card is lighting red to white colours. It shows an error i think.
But also Ez debug led (CPU) of motherboard is indicating. (According to manual, it shows CPU faulty or no CPU found.)
Here is my topic about my GPU :ASUS STRIX RX 480 O8G Causing System Freeze
I tried different methods but couldn't solve the problem unfortunately.
So i don't know if my CPU or GPU or both are defective...
NOTE: CPU didn't overclocked. Stock speeds...
Today i tested my CPU with these methods:
- AIDA64 stress test, 30 minutes --> NO CRASH.
- I run Cinebench R15 for 10 times with this method: When rendering ends i run it again immediately before the CPU gets cold. --> NO CRASH.
- I converted 885 mp3 files in 15 minutes to 320 kbps and again NO PROBLEM.
- I run OCCT stress test with default settings for 10 minutes --> NO ERROR.
- I rendered 1.5 Gigabytes video. I set highest bitrate etc. and the coding is H265 HEVC. It took 3 hours and 15 minutes. File size of the result video is 6 gigabytes. --> NO PROBLEM/ NO CRASHING. Utilization is nearly %100 for all 12 threads.
- I can surf on the web, watch Youtube videos etc. and didn't see BSOD.
- NEW: I run OCCT again for 1 hour --> NO ERROR. Also I run hwinfo at the last 30 minutes of OCCT. Again NO WHEA errors.
So, my stock speed CPU is stable/ non-defective ?