6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2017 6:19 AM by amdmatt

Can't Control Fan Speed R9 380 in Crimson Drivers

ycon

Hello ,

The fan of my saphire nitro R9 380 constanly impossible to set them correctly

my graphique card is not OC its possible fix it ?

and is there not application to adjust the fans directly on the desktop ? without passing by the driver of course ...

thank .

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

• Re: Driver Crimson fan problem
          ycon

If there is no answer it will be the last card amd that I buy I am at AMD for more than ten years but this time if facing your incompetence I will go to your competitor

ycon

he ho !!! ?

win 7 64bit

r9 380

16 go Gskill

i5 3570 K + water cooling corsair H80 i

asrock xtrem

strom trooper with 7 fan

power : corsair 700w gold

monitor asus 60hz

driver 17.4.3

I note that with the old driver amd I have never had a problem since the installation of drivers crimson the problem accumulates

ycon

up

I need help pls

This is the second subject in which I present my problem and still no answer on your part whereas many other subjects were raised answers
              I understand that you do not have that to do but the least politeness would be to answer

My last subject is two months And unanswered

thank you

and sorry for my english...

amdmatt

Some of the fan controllers on AIB cards are not compatible with Crimson and I believe this could be the reason for your issue.

I would suggest using Sapphire Trixx software which comes with your Sapphire GPU to manage fan speeds, should you wish to modify the default settings. Type into Google Sapphire RX 480 and then scroll down to utility and download Trixx. I would link you directly but the Sapphire webpage does not let me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful