3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 16, 2017 8:51 AM by rebelyell

Problems With AMD Radeon r9 255 graphics card (driver problem)

bannyhard975

Well so, today i updated my graphics card and i restarted my pc, everything started to look not very good and not HD at all, i checked its not resolution problems or anything like that, so i tried to download radeon r9 255 drivers and istall them but everytime i downloaded them from ur website it just doesnt work, i think its because of the latest windows updates which not allow the latest amd drivers for my graphic card or something like that, so i got bunch of drivers like 6 of them ill put all the screenshots here so u can all see whats happening, and it doesnt matter if i switch to different drivers it still doesnt look good at all.

What i think is i need a very old radeon r9 255 graphic driver from like 2014 or 2015 if the latest dont work, so i saw version 14.0......... i cant really remember  but it was 14 but i simply couldnt download it, so now im using the latest drivers for r9 255 and it still doesnt look good, i hope u guys can help me, btw its not hd in any games as well, for example when i play league of legends it really looks disgusting.