AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problems With AMD Radeon r9 255 graphics card (driver problem)

Question asked by bannyhard975 on Jun 10, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 16, 2017 by rebelyell

Well so, today i updated my graphics card and i restarted my pc, everything started to look not very good and not HD at all, i checked its not resolution problems or anything like that, so i tried to download radeon r9 255 drivers and istall them but everytime i downloaded them from ur website it just doesnt work, i think its because of the latest windows updates which not allow the latest amd drivers for my graphic card or something like that, so i got bunch of drivers like 6 of them ill put all the screenshots here so u can all see whats happening, and it doesnt matter if i switch to different drivers it still doesnt look good at all.

What i think is i need a very old radeon r9 255 graphic driver from like 2014 or 2015 if the latest dont work, so i saw version 14.0......... i cant really remember  but it was 14 but i simply couldnt download it, so now im using the latest drivers for r9 255 and it still doesnt look good, i hope u guys can help me, btw its not hd in any games as well, for example when i play league of legends it really looks disgusting.

Outcomes