dfeifer

Ryzen 1800x processor

noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4

Gigabyte x370 Gaming 5

32 Gig Corsair Vengeance 3200

Radeon RX480

intel u.2 ssd

Coolermaster HAF X case

System has ever been overclocked and was working fine for a couple of months. Started getting errors on boot that the TPM was not working but didnt think much of it. About a week later I received a new windows 10 build.. On one of the reboots a received a message that the system could not boot because the drives were not available. went in to the bios and everything appeared to be correct and detected and restarted but my intallation was corrupted so i reformated and reinstalled windows 10. Had it up and working and the next day redownloaded the update (thinking the update download was bad the first time) unfortunately when the computer restarted I now get, no video, no lights on keyboard or mouse to signifiy they are on and constant errors that say memory controller initialization error. Ive since bought a second motherboard and another set of ram from another manufacturer, both sets are samsung chips, and I get the same issue.

The only thing this leaves in common is the cpu. Is this something that CAN happen, or am i barking up the wrong tree?