Relive used to be working for ever since it was released, and I could record fine, both locally, and to a file server. However a few weeks ago it simply stopped working; the toolbar would pop up and it would say recording started (and ended, when I stopped recording), but the resulting file would only be 1kb and wouldn't be playable.
- Can screenshot with Relive, but nothing else. Toggling record desktop doesn't allow for recording the desktop.
- Intel VT-d is disabled on the CPU (an i5-6500), though I find this kind of ridiculous that this is a problem.
- Windows Hyper-V isn't installed.
- There's plenty of space on the drive, and I even have it set to record locally right now to rule out any network issues to the file server.
- 16GB of RAM, with not even half used during normal gameplay.
- This machine is solely a gaming box, so it barely has anything installed on it that isn't related to that, so not a lot of weird drivers or applications. I've pretty much disabled and exited out of any applications anyway when troubleshooting.
- Uninstalled the drivers, then ran DDU in safe mode, then installed using 17.5.2 (manual, not automatic). Still doesn't work.
- This is an R9 390-based card (MSI), stock, with no overclocking.
- Monitor is an ultrawide (3440x1440) but the game resolution is 1440p; setting the OS to 1440p doesn't fix the issue.
Kind of lost as to what to do now; this looks like a clear driver issue. I'm not a big nvidia fan, but I'm ready to move on to a card that records without a hassle if this keeps up.