• Desktop
      • Windows 7 64bit
      • Catalyst 15.10beta-64bit
      • Generic 1920x1080 60hz display - HDMI
      • Asus m5a78l-m/usb3
      • fx-6300
      • EVGA 500b
      • 8gb RAM

The issue I am experiencing is the constant crashing of my graphics card when playing games like GTA 5 and Farcry Primal. What happens when the crash occurs is the game I happen to be playing will freeze and next my monitor displays the "no signal" message, then one of two things happens, I am either brought to my desktop and unable to reopen the game thus forcing me to ctrl+alt+del, or I am presented with a window saying that the game has stopped working asking me if I wish to close said game. While this freeze is going on I can still hear the sounds of the game. There is no overheating going on. I currently have the catalyst 15.10beta drivers, but that is only because I downgraded from the crimson 17.5.2 drivers in hopes that my problems would be fixed. This issue is fairly recent and has only been going on for the past few months. I have had over a year of this card working perfectly fine but I just can't figure out why it has stopped doing so now. Please, any solutions to my problems?

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.