2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2017 5:12 AM by amdmatt

Device Code 43 RX 460

krizaey

So a few days ago I installed Fallout 4 into my system. While I was playing, the game silent crashed and I went to reopen the game and it said the game was already running. So I decided to restart my system and when I tried to open the game, a message saying "Hardware was not found, settings are on low" even though  I was just running the game in High. So I went to open the game regardless and was getting a maximum of 2 FPS in the menu. So I closed the game, went into device manager, and it said my GPU had a code 43 error in it. So I updated my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers, did the same but with a clean install instead, uninstalled and reinstalled (if that is the term) my GPU from the computer. But nothing seems to work, I also read that code 43 could also mean its damaged from time but I've only had my pc since November 2016.

CPU: AMD FX-4300 Quad core Processor

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 460

Motherboard: GA-78LMT-S2

Power Supply: I don't know the name but it's 500w

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.