AnsweredAssumed Answered

RX580 Black Screen On Second 4K HDMI Display While Gaming 17.5.1

Question asked by xeesush on May 30, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 13, 2017 by amdmatt

RX 580 Pulse 8GB

Windows 10 64bits Desktop

Crimson Drivers actually 17.5.1 but I have used all drivers updated since the RX lauch,

2 screen: Philips (i dont know model 1080p@60hz) connected with hdmi1.4 cable and TV LGUH661 4K HDR 60hz with HDMI 2.0a cable

MB: Asrock 970 Extreme 3+

FX 8320

Nox Hummer 750W 80 Gold

I'm having issues while playing any game. When I play in the PC screen (1080@60hz) I have no problems, but when I play on my TV (at any resolution or refresh rate) suddenly the screen gets black, I can ear the game, or the gamepad rumble but the screen gets black, then the image returns for 2 seconds and again goes black. This happens 3 o 4 times, the last time the image gets black I can see some artifacts for 1 second, then the PC freezes and I have to reboot with the power button. The are no temperature problems, I have the CPU in 60-65ºC and the GPU in 69/73ºC.

I always install drivers with the display driver uninstaller, also I have tried with 3 HDMI 2.0a cables and the power supply is new. Formely I had a Nox NX 620W with no certification and I tought that was the problem, so I  bought a new NOX Hummer 750W 80 Golg but the issue perssists.

May I have to use the RMA or there is a solution?

Thanks.

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

Outcomes