Hi have an ASUS laptop pc running windows 10 64bit. My radeon, installed by Asus is HD 6290.Don't know what other information I can give you.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
"Don't know what other information I can give you"
Exact Model of the laptop
Providing the information below will get you a faster response from the community.
Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Make and model; e.g. AMD R9 290X
- Desktop or Laptop System
- If a laptop, make and model of the Laptop
- Operating System
- E.g. Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.12
- Display Devices
- Make and model, connection/adapter in use, resolution and refresh rate; e.g. Samsung UE32850R 3840x2160 @60Hz Active DP to HDMI adapter
- One line for each display device connected
- Make and model; e.g. Asus P8P67 Deluxe
- Make and model number; e.g. FX 9590
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- E.g. Thermaltake TR2 700W Gold
- Amount of memory installed; e.g. 16GB
Describe your issue:
- Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
- Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
- Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
- If possible, include a screenshot or video link of the issue
Listen. I am a stupid 78 year old and I have given you the information I have. Don't know how to obtain other info you say you require. You have the make of the laptop the prog I'm running the radeon installed and I cant get into the machine to get graphics card make and model. I am not a computer geek or engineer. If you can't help me what do I need the update for?
Forgot to mention that the Radeon installed is Radeon software crimson 15.12
That's not enough information to offer any suggestions. If you don't know what you have, run Speccy, it's free and gives you most of the information needed.
As old as your graphics are, I don't expect any improvement with newer drivers anyhow. You can ignore the update message you know? It's not a command to install them.
- AMD Graphics Card