7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2017 10:08 AM by matd2100

R9 M370X Bootcamp Relive Streaming Stops Working After One Stream

creoleian

Hello everyone! For some odd reason after streaming so awesomely without FPS drop(like OBS gives for some odd reason) My Crimson Relive will not stream anymore nor will it start recording, the overlay that shows stream is started flickers if i press the hotkeys repeatedly but never stays thus never starting, Why am I experiencing this issue? I'm using bootcamp on r9 m370x and the card will not even get detected in OBS as well, although I'm not here for OBS because I like the Relive option... I'm starting to wonder if the same reason my OBS started crashing can be applied to here? I have a 3 min video I can upload, as well as log files for OBS if anyone wanted to peak at that... I mostly just want to stream, and every program seems to start messing up for no reason!

SPECS:

Radeon Software Version

Radeon Software Edition

Crimson ReLive

Graphics Chipset

AMD Radeon R9 M370X (Bootcamp XG edition by bootcampdrivers.com)

System Memory

16 GB

Windows Version

Windows 10 (64 bit)

as i've said I was streaming while playing at 60fps just yesterday without issues really besides a few crashes(when i first started there were no crashes) so i'm quite stumped as to why it would all of a sudden stop working(haven't downloaded anything new, nor deleted anything)

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.