1 Reply Latest reply on May 27, 2017 12:10 PM by kingfish

problem with amd radeon r8 m445dx in the GTA 5 game does not detect the dedicated graphics card detects the memory of the integrated card that is 500 mb and has dedicated 4GB should be noted that I have all the drivers updated in addition to other games i

fbst

problem with amd radeon r8 m445dx in the GTA 5 game does not detect the dedicated graphics card detects the memory of the integrated card that is 500 mb and has dedicated 4GB should be noted that I have all the drivers updated in addition to other games if I see the graphics card works but in this game does not recognize me all available memory I have tried everything and I see that others have the same problem so it is virtually impossible to play well, there is some arrangement?

I have not found any solution I have tried all modes all configurations all driver versions more manufacturer's and always follows detecting the internal graphics memory my notebook is a dell isnpre 15 5565 ay very little information of this card but fails to run in games that require enough resources which have 4 GB of memory is useless if someone cannot be used so have any solution