This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
AMD Graphics Card
- ASUS STRIX RX 470 O4G
- Windows 10 64bit
Driver version installed
- E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.5.2
- Display Devices
- Hama HDMI High Speed Cable
- Samsung HDTV 60 Hertz FULL HD 40 inch
- MSI M7 Z170
- 6th gen i3 6100
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- E.g. Evga 400W (Please don't say anything about the power supply, my friend has a 800W power supply and experiences the same issue)
- Crucial Ballistix 8GB
Describe your issue:
- When I start up any game that uses my GPU such as Battlefield 1 or even CS:GO my monitor displays a "No signal" error after the first 1 to 5 hours, the PC is still going, Skype calls can still be heard but no action could be done, trying to change the display doesn't display anything different. The signal is just lost and the only way to fix it is to force close the PC and start it again. (RESTARTING DOES NOT WORK) I have heard that this is not an isolated issue and that AMD knows about this error, I would really like a fix, the only thing that diminishes the error is downclocking and using a different driver, but these are only temporary, the signal will still be lost. I have reinstalled the drivers, Windows, everything. I really don't know whaht to do.
- Issues in all demanding games.
- 1920x1080 ULTRA
- I can't screenshot the error but there's nothing else to it rather than a randomly black screen popping in front of you while gaming.