So the past 2 days I've had an issue I haven't had with my Radeon Relive. I checked one of my recent recordings and the whole 5-minute video was 5 frames long, however, the sound worked. So I updated my graphics drivers to the newest version I have access too(17.4.4). When I tried recording this time, it worked, however after I restarted my computer, it only records black with the cursor on it.
Example Video: 2017 05 26 13 35 - YouTube
- Graphics Chipset
- Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics
- Radeon Software Version
- Operating System
Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz
- Rosewill - 550W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
- ASRock - H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
- 1440p 2560x1440 Acer 60hz Connected with Displayport
- 1080p 1600x900 Dell 60hz Connected with adapter to Hdmi(Never been an issue)
Things I've Tried:
- Tried all the predefined Radeon Relive profiles
- Completely reset all the settings(Only turned on record desktop as I'm recording a windowed application)
- Turned Off Virtual Super Resolution and Gpu scaling for both monitors
- Edited some Windows Personalization Settings
- Restarted Computer
- Tried recording multiple pc windowed programs
- Updated to newest recommended graphics drivers
- Other recording software(Such as obs and Action! do work)
- PC was fully reset(all drives wiped and a fresh install of windows) about a month ago.
- Only had this issue for about 2 days.
I'm open for any help and suggestions I can get. Thanks!