3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2017 2:58 PM by ray_m

eyefinity Issues R7 200

grant_parks

So, Ive had my Radeon R7 200 graphics card for a while now and I just got second monitor set up. I wanted tp play around with Radeon settings and i found the eyefinity feature. I clicked "quick setup" and boom everything was all set up, but unfortunately not all had gone to plan. my left monitor is 1200x1600 and my right one is 1080x1920 the images on both screes go stretched and pulled to fit and it just didnt look good for what i wanted to be doing on my PC so i looked for a way to disable eyefinity and found the discard option, clicked it, and my screens go black. I try pulging and unplugging, everything. so i turn off my pc manually hoping this would solve the issue but it still remains. So, what i'm looking for is a way to disable eyefinity and regain my 2 screen configuration where both monitors are recognized by windows as different screens, not combined.

-Grant

• Re: eyefinity Issues R7 200
          sfoerster

I have Radeon 480, two display port monitors, windows 10, version 17.4.4 "AMD RADEON SETTINGS" software.

Was working fine ... two separate monitors.

I clicked on Eyefinity and made them one big monitor. Works great.

How do I turn it off?

Here is what I have tried:
          Clicked on Eyefinity on "discard" under "display group already exists" and next to a trash can icon.

When this happens, only one monitor works. Unplugging switches back and forth between the two monitors successfully.
          Can turn Eyefinity back on and get both monitors working again. But this is not what I want.

Reading the support forums found references to "set up displays again" instructions old Catalyst and Crimson discussions .. after deleting or turning off the eyefinity feature. But when I click on "Display" (right next to the Eyefinity button), I only see one monitor.

I deleted the Radeon software, using Microsoft version of it. Microsoft detects only one monitor.

Registry problem?
          Is Radeon 480 is flashed somehow?

How do I get back to two monitors that I can control separately?

ray_m

Please take the time to review the Terms and Conditions for the use of this forum and provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

ray_m

Since you have not provided the information requested, I am locking this thread.

If you are still experiencing this issue, feel free to open a new thread, following the guidelines here : INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION