1 Reply Latest reply on May 30, 2017 10:29 AM by amdmatt

Driver glitches on one monitor after waking up from sleep mode

trilliante

I recently updated my driver to version 22.19.165.512 (5/17/17 driver release). The update seemed to work fine, until I put my PC into sleep mode... When I wake up from sleep mode, my main monitor experiences slight glitching. The bottom portion of the screen (probably the height of 2 task bars) glitches out every few seconds. I wouldn't call it artifacting, but it's that's fairly close to what is happening. My other monitor works fine. I've tried everything I can think of, however, the only way to fix it is by restarting... which works until my PC goes back into sleep mode. The monitor that is experiencing the glitching is connected to my graphics card via a DVI cable (yes, iIknow that display port or HDMI would be better, but that's besides the point). If anyone has any advice, I'd love to hear it. Also, I have tried reinstalling the drivers, but it doesn't work.

Thanks!

P.S. If I need to reinstall an older driver, I will do so, I just don't know where to find the link to download them.

PC Specs:

AMD R9 270x (4GB version)

AMD FX-8320 8-core processor

16 GB DDR3-2133 RAM

Windows 10 x64