1 of 1 people found this helpful
try uninstall MSI afterburner.
Thanks for the tip.
I set restored the factory defaults and removed MSI Afterburner but I still need to reinstall the drivers because the current driver isn't working. I mean, it is supposedly working because my resolution is 1920x1080 as normal and my R9 390 is shown in the Device Manager, but I cannot run any game because it can't detect any graphics hardware.
- GPU displayed under 'Display adapters' in Device Manager:
- Overview from Radeon Settings:
- Radeon Software Version - 17.5.2
- Radeon Software Edition - Crimson ReLive
- Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series
- Memory Size - 8192 MB
- Memory Type - GDDR5
- Core Clock - 1025 MHz
- Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
- System Memory - 8 GB
- CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
- Software info from Radeon Software:
Radeon Settings Version - 2017.0424.2119.36535
Driver Packaging Version - 17.10.2711.1021-170517a-314337E-CrimsonReLive
Provider - Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
2D Driver Version - 220.127.116.119
Direct3D® Version - 9.14.10.01261
OpenGL® Version - 18.104.22.16874
OpenCL™ Version - 22.214.171.1242
AMD Mantle Version - 9.1.10.0189
AMD Mantle API Version - 102400
AMD Audio Driver Version - 10.0.1.1
Vulkan™ Driver Version - 1.5.0
Vulkan™ API Version - 1.0.39
So, it seems like my drivers are installed but I still can't play or anything. What's going on?
Please try enabling GPU Scaling under Radeon Settings > Display and check to see if that solves the error.