1 Reply Latest reply on May 19, 2017 3:35 PM by arcticwind

i have the fx 9590 220 watt and all 8 cores are on but only one core is constantly running at 100%

muadib32960

i have the fx 9590 220 watt and all 8 cores are on but only one core is constantly running at 100% without spreading any of its load across the others....it will start forcing the other cores into motion as a manner of speaking when i launch a program but that first core is always running at 100% and im worried theres a problem ...and if not now than the constant load on that little guy all the time cant be good ...what am i doing wrong or what do i need to do to remedy the issue...it wasnt doing this when i first set up my system ....it only started doing it after i installed unity3d graphics development application...im running amd rx480 graphics card 20gb Gskill ddr3 ram asus 970 gaming pro/aura MB and i checked with asus on the phone and they said that the board supports the 220 watt no problem ....not sure what to do ...any aid in this perdicament would be greatly appreciated...thank u