Good day to the readers of this comment,
This is my first time posting a comment on this section. Here's my issues.
I have a laptop that is running on Windows 8.1 64 bit. All current drivers are factory default. BTW, the brand of laptop is X550ZE-DM048H. Which is a pure amd build. The specs are:
- AMD Quad Core FX-7600p
- AMD RADEON R7M270(1GB VRAM) + R7M270 DX(2GB DEDICATED VRAM)
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
So the build should've been capable of running old games at higher frame rates. (Except for Crysis 2 and 3 which are heavily GPU Demanding)
After installing the latest Crimson driver. I have encountered a lot of errors. Especially with the "Display Driver", which a "Fail" process is displayed after the installation. Others are:
1. The Display Adapters shows "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter"
2. Unknown Device is displayed with a "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)" is displayed in device properties.
3. AMD USB 3.0 extensible host controller is displaying "-0100 Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"
4. My Virtual Drive stops working.
5. The Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller has problems in section "device 18 and 19 function 2"
6. The Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller also has problems in "device 18 and 19"
7. After Rebooting the laptop. The Monitor itself is "Blinking Blue and Black" instead of going straight to the windows menu.
Before the installation. I have perform a complete uninstallation of drivers. And also used the AMD Clean Uninstall Utility for a complete driver cleanup. During the installation. I chose the Manual Installation and selected the "Clean Install" so that there's no driver conflict.
After the installation those 7 problems that I've mentioned. Has been my issue since installing your "Crimson Driver". Note that I've download the crimson driver relive setup program which detects the AMD drivers on my laptop.
P.S. I have never encountered this problem on my old laptop which is a core i3 2nd generation and has a nvidia gt630m GPU driver. And my old laptop can run those programs with no problems at all. Is this how your product works?
First...you posted in the wrong forum. The forum description tells you :
WELCOME TO THE GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM
Use this space to post questions and discussions related to AMD that do not fit into the other forums.
For example; game promotions, benchmark scores, etc.
The correct forum > Drivers & Software
Your description is not accurate..you have a APU ,
Correct drivers > APU