Hello. I've had an issue since sometime yesterday, after an unfortunate crash when the "Ryzen Master Application" started, it seems that "CPU Core 0" is almost always in the range of 70 - 80% usage, and it is having a considerable effect on the system performance. Almost all games for example, experiences huge issues until I restrict the access to that core in the task manager (CS:GO for example was stuttering around 20 - 40, and went up to around 200 once I disabled it's access to that one core). Resetting to default in both Ryzen master and BIOS hasn't helped, even clearing CMOS didn't fix it.
I am at this point clueless, as I do not have much experience with things like these, any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Windows 10 64-bit
G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 16GB F4-3200C16D-16GTZR
Update: I have managed to track down the issue. It seems that a few files related to my headset (Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless USB), may have gone corrupt after the system crash. What seems to be happening is that whenever the USB charger cable is connected, a process (one which does not show up in the taskmanager) gets stuck, which causes the core to be kept at heavy load. Disconnecting the cable does not help, a restart is required to go back to normal behaviour. I can also confirm that the heavy core usage has been a thing ever since I got the headset (I've had 2 of them, so I wouldn't say it's a hardware issue with this particular headset), as everytime the cable was plugged in before all of this happened, one core would spike in load for a fraction of a second.
Edited 2017-05-26 14:22