1 Reply Latest reply on May 23, 2017 2:11 PM by sean.i

Premiere CC2017 crashing whole pc

vjeshaack

14 days old desktop pc have problem with Premiere CC 2017. When I'm exporting video, both my monitors suddenly go white or grey (or some other color and few times also each monitor different color) and after few second like this they lost signal (monitors go off) and pc stop responding. It's happening mostly while exporting (not always), but it already happened also during work on edit, when I was playing timeline, and the sound didn't stop after crash, but premiere wasn't responding to spacebar (didn't stop the playhead).

This appeared after 14 days of usage without problems. I didn't made any changes to the system, after first few cases of this issue I updated drivers, no help. All temperatures are normal. It's happening in Premiere but didn't experienced it in After Effects yet.

Anyone have any idea what's going on or how to find what's going on?

desktop, Ryzen 1700X, Radeon RX 480, ASUS Prime B350-Plus, 32GB RAM, no overclocking, Win10 Pro 64bit, last Radeon Software Crimson

thanks for any answer!

update: just now only one monitor crashed to white noise, second remained working and also mouse and keyboard works normally, so it didn't freeze whole system...