• MSI 990FXA GAMING
      • CPU/APU
        • AMD FX 6350 black edition
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • CS850M Series - 850W
      • RAM
        • 8gb

Describe your issue:

When I start a game using source engine or unreal engine, this will happen :

- Recorded with my phone so you can see what really happens : AMD support request 1 - YouTube

- Here's how it sounds like when I start the game (idk if this can be of any assistance) : AMD support request 2 - YouTube

And this kind of issue happen on these game :

• Unreal engine :
        • Bordelands 2 (same issue but with white and black screen)
        • Chivarly : Medieval warfare (same issue but with white screen)
      • Source engine :
        • CS:GO (used in the footage)
        • Insurgency (weird framerate, in a sense that it kinda roll back sometimes, I've noticed that by staring at the loading bar when joining a match)
        • Team fortress 2 (Same as insurgency)

I've tried using every crossfire (Default mode, AFR friendly, 1x1, etc...) none of them works and the exact same issue occurs.

I've tried every set of settings possible in Radeon software (game profile section) : nothing work.

I've tried rolling back to AMD catalyst 15.11.1 it does work but this version is too old and I get worse framerate + stutter (even worse than just using 1 GC with current version)

Crimson version that I've tried and which don't work : 16.12.1, 17.2.1, 17.4.2 (clean install for each one, using DDU)

Grand theft auto V for example runs smoothly using crossfire : no stutter, excelent framerate, no fps drop etc etc

Does anyone knows how I could resolve this issue ? if possible using the lastest driver version of Crimson, but if there's no solution I guess I'll have to try every single version of crimson and find the most recent one that doesn't get me these weird black and white screens, not allowing me to use crossfire in most of my games.

Thank you for your help in advance, and sorry if I've made terrible english mistakes :3 I hope it's still understandable in the most part