Hello, as mentioned above i am facing very serious issue of graphics.
My system details are,
- Dell S2216h Full HD 22" Monitor
- OS Name - Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Version 10.0.10240 Build 10240
- System Name - DESKTOP-49CK016
- System Manufacturer - ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
- System Model - M32CD_A_F_K20CD_K31CD
- System Type - x64-based PC
- Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3700 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
The Graphics details are,
- Name - AMD Radeon HD 5450
- Installed Drivers - aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,amdxc32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,
- Driver Version - 15.200.1062.1004
- INF File - oem11.inf (ati2mtag_EvergreenC section)
- Resolution -1920 x 1080 x 60 hertz
- Bits/Pixel - 32
- Driver - c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys (184.108.40.20663, 658.02 KB (673,816 bytes), 5/10/2017 9:45 PM)
- Driver Packaging Version - 15.20.1062.1004-150803a1-187674C
- Catalyst Version - 15.7.1
- AMD Catalyst Control Center Version - 2015.0804.21.41908
I have tried many available ways on internet and your support website to solve this issue. I have attached blue screen error and driver error screenshot for reference. Please fix this issue as early as possible.