1 of 1 people found this helpful
Your laptop has to have the feature in the Bios to use it. I would recommend that you contact HP directly to see if AHCI is supported, you may just need a BIOS or Chipset update from them.
Your laptop/APU must use the drivers furnished by Windows Update.
The following AMD APU products with AMD Radeon™ Graphics support up to WDDM 1.2 and DirectX® 11 on Windows 10:
- AMD A4/A6/A8-3000 Series APUs
- AMD E2-2000 APU
- AMD E1/E2-1000 Series APUs
- AMD E-200/300/400 Series APUs
- AMD C-Series APUs
- AMD Z-Series APUs
NOTE: These APU products must be installed only using the display driver version available via Windows Update. If you have upgraded to Windows® 10, please DO NOT install the AMD Catalyst™ Driver. Instead, enable Windows Update and allow it to detect and install the appropriate driver. If you have already upgraded to Windows® 10 and installed the AMD Catalyst™ Driver, please follow the steps listed below to resolve this issu
- Uninstall the AMD Catalyst™ Driver using the Program and Features option in the Control Pane
- Reboot the system
- Use Windows Update to install the appropriate graphics driver for the APU.