Describe your system:
- SAPPHIRE RADEON HD6850 VAPOR-X 1G
- Desktop System
- Windows 10 64bit (with windows update up to date)
- Drivers amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit
- Display Samsung T220
- MSI Z77A-G43
- INTEL CORE I3 - 2100
- ANTEC HIGH CURRENT GAMER HCG-400
- GSKILL RIPJAWS-XDDR3 4GB (2X2) F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL
Describe your issue:
- Black screen after windows 10 login since yesterday
- It worked ok before yesterday and appeared while using the PC.
- The only way to get back the screen display is windows safe mode or replace ati drivers by microsoft drivers (see on screenshot "basic Microsoft video card").
- I tried all the points on post "Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems"; black screen come back as soon as i install catalyst 15.7.1 w10 64 bit.
others issues since yesterday :
- As you can see on screenshot, i tried radeon-crimson-relive-17.5.1-minimalsetup-170504_web.exe and it shows an error message "Your graphic card is on wait", weird no ? this should detect my ati model !
- sometimes on reboot, the fan goes very noisy but not on each reboot (occured 6 times yersterday and today).
- on bios screen, I have bad display with two green vertical lines (2 cm each) all over the screen. I can see thos lines on windows 10 if i use the microsoft drivers or safe mode.
=> software or hardware issue ?