16 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2018 5:25 PM by kingfish

Amd drivers crashes and computer freeze with radeon R9 M375 enabled.

zozol333

Welcome

I have big problem with my laptop Lenovo z51. This laptop use amd graphics card R9 M375 and everything was working fine since someday my amd control center stopped to working and giving back message "no amd graphics driver is installed or the amd driver is not functioning properly". I have tried to reinstall drivers but no success. I thought okay let's just leave it like it is. And one month later my laptop turned off while playing Diablo III. I started it again but then laptop started to freeze completly in 2-3 minutes since reboot. I took my laptop to service but after another month they said its working and I turned on my laptop and it was running well. When i came back home i started using grahpics card and problem with freeze started again. I was recieving all time information that amd drivers stopped responding like 2 times every 5 seconds then i get freeze or blue screen with messages TDR_VIDEO_FAILURE or VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. I was trying to reinstall drivers, reinstall system I was trying everything and nothing. I disabled AMD graphics card in BIOS and computer is normally working but when i enable it again it keeps freeze. I think that graphics card is broken or maybe its a driver issue.