I have an older HP that the video card went belly up on. It still works with the native support but crashes whenever AMD drivers are installed. I worked with Newegg and ordered a new card, but when I install it, I get no video signal output. I am running in legacy BIOS and do not see any option to change to UEFI. Am not sure if that is an issue. I see that the 360 and 370 specifically say they support both, but the 350 only says UEFI.
My computer info:
- Radeon HD 7450 1 GB DDR3
- HP HPE H8-1234
- Windows 10 64bit
- Dell monitor connected with standard monitor cable
- ViewSonic 1080p HD via HDMI
- Motherboard: M3970AM-HP (Angelica 2)
- CPU/APU: AMD 6 dore FX 6120 3.49ghz x64
- Power Supply Unit: the 600w EVGA 600B
- RAM: 24 GB DDR3
- BIOS An2_705.rom v7.05 April 17, 2012
Any help appreciated. I am at a loss at this point.