lostsoulja

Windows 7 Pro. 64-bit SP1

Intel 4790k

Gigabyte SOC Force Motherboard

Gigabyte G1 Gaming RX480 8GB Editions via. Crossfire

Ripjaws Z 32GB DDR3 2133Mhz RAM

FSP 750W 80 Plus Silver Edition

SSD Drives for everything

Every GPU driver update after 17.3.3 causes Black ops 3 not to launch.

1. Steam will say the game is running when selected to "Play"

2. x2 cmd boxes open for a very brief moment then close as quick as they came

3. Black ops 3 starts to "Synchronize" then back to square one as if nothing had ever happened.

I have used all updates up until 17.5.1 but they all seem to stop the game from launching and then I'm back to rolling back to 17.3.3 to be able to play the game again.

I have searched the forums to the best of my knowledge, searched google for answer's and YouTube as a last resort to a fix with no resolution.

It seems as something is broken in the updates that only appears to be conflicting with this game and even though I can just rollback drivers to play it I gotta admit I do have a pet hate of rolling back drivers as it should not be necessary and is far from a fix, maybe one or two drivers with issues before resolved that's fair enough... but not 4 or 5 later ^^

Question is, anyone found a fix for this yet or can AMD confirm they have found and/or are working on rectifying this issue?

Verifying Game Integrity, and the list goes on... still no Cigar.

And for the record I do not use or have Installed Radeon ReLive.