I've been using
AMD Radeon Dual Graphics on my Asus Laptop X550ZE
I'm pretty sure my laptop specification could play Seal Online Blade of Destiny without frame drop/lag.
However, the FPS is very low, in the crowd i got only 8-12fps. Normally i can get around 30 fps.
Here is the model of my graphic card :
- AMD Radeon (TM) R6 Graphics
Memory : 512 MBytes
- AMD Radeon R5 M200 Series
Memory : 2048 MBytes
The Seal Online Blade of Destiny detect AMD Radeon (TM) R6 Graphics as the Main graphic card.
- My "First" Question is, how to change the graphic card to AMD Radeon R5 M200?
- My "Second" Question is what is the BEST setting so i can get high and stabile fps?
Fyi, my laptop specification is :
- AMD A10-7400P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C + 6G
Code Name : "Bald Eagle"
- RAM : 4 GBytes , DDR 3, Single Channel